Under Department in the personnel files, an Employees section has been added. As soon as employees have been assigned a superior, these employees are displayed in the superior’s file. Any editing has to be done via the Superior field.
Notifications have been expanded to include the following cases:
- End of probation period
- 1st working day/new to the company
- change of status from pending applicant to employee
Documents without configuration
In addition to the set configuration, in which documents are defined (storage location, number of documents, mandatory or optional documents), documents can now be uploaded to every personnel file with minimal effort. They will be stored in a central location.
There already was the option of activating/deactivating the login and the daily topics for multiple employees at the same time in the employee overview. This option has now been expanded to include the assignment of working time and surcharge models.
Convenience features for events
- Search box above “Events”
- cannot be deleted any longer, can only be cancelled to keep them trackable
- complete overview of all events; completed/cancelled events can be hidden
- follow-ups for events: By clicking, the user is taken to the “Events” tab directly
- Follow-up for absences
Superiors and HR staff can now approve or reject multiple leave requests from different employees at the same time.
Furthermore, all follow-ups pertaining to an employee personally are now displayed in a separate follow-ups table, e.g. leave requests that have been submitted but not processed yet. Thus, all employees have a precise overview on the status of their requests.
- Notifications in case of absence
You can determine yourself who should be notified in case you are absent. This can be configured individually for leave reports (requests, cancellations) and sick reports (requests, cancellations).