- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In order to be able to make clear and long-term plans, e.g. for projects, it is essential to have an overview of the absences (vacation, illness) of the employees.
Go to the tile Who is Who.
Select the employee for whom you want an overview or who is in the department or company for which you want an overview of absences.
As an example, an overview of the Office Management department is required here. This is how you select Michèle Young, who belongs to this department (each employee in the Office Management department goes the same way).
To obtain a department overview of absences, do the following:
- Depending on your browser, click or copy the link
- Open your Outlook and go to My Calendars in your calendar overview
- Press the right mouse button there
- Add Calendar
- Add Calendar from Internet
- A window opens in which you can paste the previously copied link
- Under the Advanced function you can give the calendar an individual name, e.g. Office Management
- Confirm with Yes
The overview of absences for the Office Management department is now visible in your Outlook.